Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Pictures of Upcoming Transformers!


News Article by Disguy4-

TFW2005 has brought us new pictures from the San Diego Comic Con. In the following photos, we get a look at some new Animated figures such as a repaint of Leader class Megatron and the Longarm/Shockwave figure. We also get a look at some new Universe figures such as Hound, Inferno, and Cheetor. The new figures include Legends, Deluxes, Ultras, Voyagers, and Leader classes. You can check out the photos at the following link:


YAY. I'm not exactly feeling the repainted Megatron figure or the Legend class figures, but the rest of the new figures look awesome. Hound, Cyclonus, and Inferno caught my eye because they all look very similar to their G1 counterparts. And how could I forget about Cheetor?!?!?!? I am not too sure if I like it's looks yet. I am hoping for dear life that it was mis-transformed in the pictures taken of the figure. So if you've been wanting a sneak peek at some upcoming figures, here they are!

Source-UniverseTF forum member Soundwave

No comments: