Friday, July 25, 2008

Revealing Comic Con Photo


News Article By Disguy4-
Courtesy of TFW2005 and the Transformers Collector's Club, we have received a new image of the new Transformers Collector's Club Exclusive Seacons. The figures are in package and look GREAT. Now, the main focus of the photographs is clearly the Seacons pack, but in one of the pictures we get some clear shots of other products. Out of the products, the most notable would be the Bumblebee three pack. Now, we only get to see half of the packaging, revealing Animated Bumblebee and Camaro Concept Bumblebee. But this is not totally bad, seeing as we just got pictures of the repainted Classics Bumblebee figure this past week. In the picture you can clearly make out that the packaging is similar to the movie styled packaging.
I am not too interested in this news. The only thing I was interested in was seeing some more pictures of the Bumblebee three pack. Now, I was considering picking the three pack up just so I could get my hands on the repainted Classics Bumblebee figure, but after I had some time to think, I may not open the three pack if I purchase it. But if you are a part of the Collector's Club and wanted to see some pictures of the new Seacon's pack, your wish has been granted.

Source-TFW2005

No comments: