Thursday, July 31, 2008

SDCC Exclusive Nemesis Prime Figure Shipping?


News Article by Disguy4-

Those of you lucky punks who we're fortunate enough to pick up this beautiful repaint, your wait for the figure is almost over. Various members from The Allspark have already received shipping notices from The Hasbro Toy Shop (HTS) that their packages have already been shipped out. So if you ordered one of these bad boys, he may be arriving to your home shortly. If you have been living under a rock, the SDCC Exclusive Nemesis Prime figure is a repaint of the Classics Voyager Optimus Prime figure. The figure is now in a black and blue-ish color scheme, and has been compared to Barney (Spada of TFWire fame).

I am pretty jealous about this. I ABSOLUTELY HATED this figure with a passion when pictures of this figure first came out, but over time, the figure seemed to grow on me. The color scheme is pretty nice and kind of cool looking. If only I could have ordered this guy.... The only thing I wish they could have done with the figure is perhaps retool it a bit. Give it a new head, you know, make it different. But, oh well, that's just me.

Source-Allspark

No comments: