Monday, July 28, 2008

Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen Trailer to air soon?


News Article by Disguy4-

According to a post on the Don Murphy boards composed by Robert Orci, we may be getting a look at the first trailer to the sequel to the 2007 movie, "Transformers". Orci has said that you may see the trailer when you see the movie "Eagle Eye" this September. "Eagle Eye" is a movie starring Shia Labeouf about two people who survive with the help of a computerized voice on a telephone. Check out the original post at the following link:


YAY! I cannot wait to see the trailer. I will DEFINITELY be checking out "Eagle Eye", as the trailers that I've seen for the movie look incredibly awesome. I am hoping that we will be getting some decent footage of some of the upcoming robots in the upcoming film. I am definitely expecting to see the Constructicons, as the rumors of their appearance in the film have not yet been declined, and I am desperately hoping to see Cheetor or Ultra Magnus :) I do know a family member who knows some info about the Transformers films via his job, and he has told me that one of the robots they have always been considering was Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod. could this be true? Check out the trailer to find out!

Source-Seibertron

No comments: