Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Animated Repaint



Article BY: Patrick Cuddy & Astrotrain52
New Animated Leader repaint pictures.


WHY, WHY, WHY!!!! hasbro you have got to be kidding me!!!!! These are without a doubt some of the two UGLYST repaints I have EVER seen!!! A green and brown ultra magnus, I thouht I've seen it all but no. Ultra magnus looks like Hasbro took a shit and rapped it in plastic. He now takes the thrown from Shadow Blade Megatron as one of the stupidest repaints ever. This, this is just sad. AND DO YOU SEE THAT PINK MEGATRON ARM THATS NEXT TO SHADOW BLADE THERE! WTF IS THAT!!!

Join our forums and in the Toy discussion the pinned poll is what is the worst animated repaint please tell us there, thanks!

Second Opinion: Astrotrain52
Shadow Blade Megatron = I would be hunting stores to find this if I didn't have the original. It's KICKA**. The Pink Megatron arm is actually the original version.
Roadbuster Ultra Magnus: Doesn't even look like Ultra Magnus OR Roadbuster. Terrible cosplay of a trigger happy G1 Autobot. WORST repaint ever.
Scorce-TFW2005

No comments: