Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Seacons and Nightbeat up for Pre-Order

News Article by StuntPrime35-


Club members can buy Nightbeat for $48 and the Seacons for $88. Non member prices are $88 and $159 respectively, but the extra $40 buy you a 1 year club


This isn't for me. I have got Nightbeat's original mold, (Energon Hot Shot) and the Seacons are just way overly priced like so many other TFCC exclusives. But... so many other people will throw away their money on these guys, so if your one of them, enjoy.



Source- Unicron

Second Opinion: Astrotrain52

Eh...I'm with StuntPrime, not for me. I also have Energon Hot Shot, it's not that great. Paying what Nightbeat is being asked for is insane for what I believe is a boring toy. As for the Seacons, WAAAAYYY too much money for G1 Styled Figures. Yeah, I know it's G1 styled, but they're still pretty expensive. I'm skipping on both.

No comments: