Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Transformers Tuesday Special From ET and The Insider



Article by Sean Long

ET and The Insider bring you a Exclusive Look at Transformers Revenge of The Fallen on Transformers Tuesday, September 23, 2008.

I was working on another video and saw it was coming on and Decided to film this for Transformers Fans Everywhere. I try to make it clear, steady, and edited both ET and The Insider's Segments together. I put this up for Fans that missed it and Didn't See It Yet.

Besides the Editing to put the video segments together and Filming it onto my Camera all the Credit goes to ET, The Insider, Michael Bay, and The Cast and Crew of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.


Sean Long's Opinion: I'm So EXCITED for this Movie! As Excited I Was to See The First One if not MORE! Hope You Guys Liked that I filmed this for you guys for all of you who missed it :)

Source: ET, The Insider, UNIVERSETF

No comments: