Monday, July 21, 2008

New Pictures of Elite Guard Bumblebee and Sentinel Prime!




News Article by Disguy4-
New pictures have been given to us from the Transformers community. The pictures are photographs of the Elite Guard Bumblebee figure and the Sentinel Prime figure. According to the reviewer of Elite Guard Bumblebee, the only differences are his color scheme and his stingers actually fit into his arms. The Sentinel Prime photos display him in his packaging, in his robot mode, in his alternate mode, and him reenacting some scenes from the show. Check out the rest of the photos at the following link:

This is pretty cool. I am not to excited about the Elite Guard Bumblebee seeing as it is just a repaint and has a pretty ugly color scheme. I am VERY excited about the Sentinel Prime figure though. At first I was not too excited, but over time the figure has grown on me. One thing that disappoints me is that I wish the Sentinel Prime figure was a voyager class figure rather than a deluxe. I believe the toy could have looked A LOT better if it had been bigger. So if you have been awaiting these figures for a long time and want to see some awesome pictures of the two, go check out the photos!
Source-Seibertron

No comments: