Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dinobots in Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen?


News Article by Disguy4-

Blackout501st has just posted a bulletin on Youtube. The bulletin contains some crucial information for possible info on the sequel to the 2007 movie "Transformers." the bulletin claims that Blackout501st read from an untold source that the Dinobots are being re-considered for the sequel! The Dinobots were previously considered, but were turned down. But apparently, the prehistoric bots are being re-considered.

This is VERY exciting. I do not know if this news is legit, but when I read it, I got EXTREMELY excited. I love the Dinobots, and I would like to see how they would work out in a live action movie. If the Dinobots are going to appear in the film, what will happen to the Constructicons who were previously rumored to be in the sequel? Hopefully both of them will be squeezed into the movie.

Source-UniverseTF Exclusive

No comments: