Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Spotlight Comic Character Revealed


News Article by Disguy4-

New preview pictures for the next Transformers Spotlight have been revealed on the Deviant Art page for the Transformers mosaics. This time, the spotlight is focused on the fastest things on wheels. And no, it is not Bumblebee. It is Blurr! Shane McCarthy will be doing the script, Casey Coller will be doing the ink and pencils, and Joana Lafuente will be doing the colors. So if you are a fan of the Spotlight comics, rejoice! Blurr will be coming soon.

I do not keep up with ANY Transformers comics, let alone the Spotlight series. Because of this, I am not too interested in this great news. But for those who do keep up with the comics, congratulations. I am just not a big fan of reading, even if what I'm reading has to do with one of my favorite series in the WORLD. But I do think it is cool that a Blurr Spotlight will be coming, because the character does interest me, and I do like his character in the Animated series. You can check out the preview pictures and the Transformers Mosaic Deviant Art page at the following link:


Source-Seibertron

No comments: