Sunday, July 20, 2008

New images of 25th anniversary Optimus Prime


New images of the upcoming G1 Optimus Prime figure from the Universe line have just surfaced onto the inter-web. The images show the figure in and out of it's packaging. The figure will come with the figure itself, a reissue of the first Transformers Comic released, and an Autobot insignia that comes with noises voiced by Peter Cullen himself!

I am TOTALLY excited about this. I have always wanted this figure, and thanks to the new Universe line, I get to pick up G1 Optimus Prime AND Armada Unicron. I think the Autobot insignia idea is pretty cool, but I am not too interested in the comic included. I think it is cool that it is the first one ever published, but as I have mentioned before, I do not care for comics. So if you missed out on your chance to get this figure before, or just want another one, G1 Prime is coming soon....BTW, check out the pictures at the following link:


Source-Seibertron

No comments: